TIS Event At Monash!  

Posted by DJLIM

Ok so today I went for an Tertiary Information Session event at Monash University to go and see all the stuff that was offered there! Different Universities set up booths to showcase what they have to offer! Scholarship information was available and even the Australian Military was there for recruitment hahahaha I jokingly wanted to join the air force or the navy hahaha! As usual the tradition of taking obscenely a lot of brochuers or booklets was done and surprise surprise Aldwin got the most! I guess he went to every booth! Overall it was a great event I got an idea on what i wanted to do and where to go so yeah it was fun! by the way the hall was awesome! I love the architecture and Blackwood Hall seems nice! In the hall is where all of us listen to the various stuff offered for next year and our options for the future. So overall it was nice and I really love the frees when I head back to BSC! Now I just gotta concentrate on the major exams coming up....

This entry was posted on 12:00 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

hi... im jienmay... o... i noe u dunno who m i but im facinated by our blog layout man... ok, firstly im totally new in this blog thingy..Less then a week only i experience in having a blog...I like your blog layout,like totally....Can you teach me how my blog can be better???? Thx...

lol.. Jien May, Jien May.. Haha.. Anyway DJLim, life as usual there huh? Haha.. So cool man.. Keep in touch ok? And drop by my blog la.. Lol..