Snip! Snip! What the heck... I am bald! Hahaha!  

Posted by DJLIM

Hahaha Todays the day I finally got a hair cut, my aunt has been complaining why my hair is so loooonnng! Hahaha anyways I went around for some really cheap barbers but most I can find in AUS are the really expensive ones! But thanks to advice from a friend I manage to find one in a suburb! Its not really a shop but more like a house with a room dedicated for the hair cutting business! Hahaha I was lost for a while trying to find the place, anyway its was like a vietmamese place so i was kinda worried i will not be able to communicate! (hahaha unlike malaysia i just need to "grunt" to the mamak barber to communicate one"grunt" for short 2 "grunts" for a really short cut!)

but luckily he can speak cantonese and with my limited knowlege in cantonese ( hey after all i grew up and was raised as well as stayed 6 years in ipoh) i manage to tell him what i want! He showed me some styles and it was like this is seriously dumb coz all of them is just bout styling hair and nothing about short cut! some of them completely block the eyes and i was thinking to myself this is retarded but soon out the shortest hairstyle available and it was snip snip and now i am kinda bald hahahaha just kiddin though i wanted the hairstyle below:

Hahaha anyways thats all its post is quite pointless and reads more like a pointless naruto or bleach filler hahaha but hey at least i am updating this blog right and a haircut to boot! Seeya!
p.s. Oh ya a big thank you to BEN for the Yui songs!

This entry was posted on 8:30 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Hahahaha.....nice post. I definitely enjoy it. :)

You're welcome...I'm glad to share songs with you!