So close.....  

Posted by DJLIM

The finale of my hectic exams schedule is coming to a close after going through some really tiring SACS and studying and assignments which I forgot to pass up I finally can face my last and largest exams for this year! After the 14 of June I will finally complete my Unit 3 for Biology, Chemistry and Physics! YES I can just feel the happiness within me! Hahahaha! After that my only major stuff is UMAT is coming later in the month! Its a really hectic month after all hahahaha!

Also just a note here it seems that shakers or the mechanical pencil with a shaker is rare in AUS! Hahahahaha! some of my friends here think is a cool product! They never really seen a shaker before hahahaha! Weird isn't it? But i guess some stuff that a country has in abundant in another country is very rare! Ok thats all seeya!

This entry was posted on 6:15 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments