Damn what the HELL are those bloody buggers doing!  

Posted by DJLIM

Ok after reading the news from http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/5/9/nation/21198312&sec=nation

Damn I can't really stand this! Even one death is bad enough but this is getting ridiculous! Sickness and deaths I can't really believe they are still continuing it! Damn it somebody should step down already! Damn it I am seriously angry about this! What the hell are they thinking! NS was originally intended for some stupid mother@$#^&*% UMNOPUTRAS to make money! ( yeah that was originally its stupid purpose despite saying its for national building) I could accept if they want to make money like the sad and stupi cronies they are but go to hell! This is to much!! Scrap NS! Heres what I think of you crappers




(i am just to angry to write sensibly)

This entry was posted on 4:12 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Whoa!!! Looks like somebody got kinda upset over this matter...haha

Chill will ya? haha. Yup, I couldn't stand anymore of those meaningless deaths of our fellow NS trainees...they are a true compatriot!!! I want to take this opportunity to express my sincerest condolences to the family of the deceased...

Nice pic btw! lolx