Stydying or I would call it Nerding!  

Posted by DJLIM

Life seems "great" this week! Wonderful exams,assignments and everything in between so its kinda a stressful week for most people! But for me it seems to be putting me further into sleep mode! Hahaha! i guess since i never get stress at all my body just compensate it for extra sleep! It remind's me of my days back in F5 when i have this great ability to sleep in front of teachers without them noticing and all those people around me got KENA instead hahahaha! Sigh nerding its all i have going untill mid-year! I am beginning to spend more time in the library than the classes itself! i am beginning to be bored as always and with more weird days coming up like dress up day i am gonna feel even more bored ( due to being out of place with lotz of funny looking people) Ok thats all i have nothing really much to add to this blog! But I am seriously in need of a long holiday after mid-years! Seeya!

Oh ya and I am about to move to a new house very soon and i hope by then I memorise some important bus routes! LOL its not going to be walking distance for me to college anymore! well technically i can still walk but seriously with the load of stuff i bring everyday it will be suicide!

This entry was posted on 11:22 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments