Books that I really want to read!  

Posted by DJLIM

Heya people anyway today I was browsing through the college library and lo and be hold i found some books from one of my most favorites after C.S Lewis and Tolkien was the K.A. Applegate. I absolutely love her most famous series of books called the Animorphs! I was initially introduce to the world of Animorphs by an annoying friend of mine who use to flip those Animorphs pages at my face! Hahaha for your information she just love flipping the pages through as each book has this little pictures printed at the lower left hand site of the book and when you flip them you can see the pictures moving like a mini movie! She is never tired of flipping them in front of me! But anyway back to the post!

The Animorphs series tells the tale of a secret alien invasion of Earth but instead of an all out in your face invasion ala Independence Day or War of The Worlds, it is secret. The Aliens are actually slug like beings that crawl into a person ear and take over their brain and affectively their body. They have control nearly all the major organisations of Earth namely the police,teachers and scientist. But another group aliens called Andalites are trying to stop the yeerks and in an apocalyptic encounter in space an Andalite war prince before he died gave 6 kids the power to morph or change into animals (using some really cool technology) but before any of you say wow that sounds like some corny power rangers or super sentai series IT is not! Its reads lore like a modern day Middle Earth Novel as Applegate manages to flesh out the characters very nicely and the plot for each book keeps me coming back for more!

Overall the plus points for this series is really REALLY great fast pace and incredible writing! The plot is surprisingly very addictive and original. And the twist and turns plus the deaths of various characters in the series made me love it even more! I am now currently trying to find the final 6 books in this great series of 54 books! And after seeing some of my most favorites characters come and go i really want to find out what happen at the end of the series! below are some of the book covers featuring my two most favorite characters name Jake and Rachel!





and heres the cover for the final book in the series but somehow i am still unable to find it! I wonder where it is? However the final tagline for the book is it began with 6 and ends with 5 just give me goosebumps thinking about it!

This entry was posted on 12:34 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments