Wow I suck at typing! And a really weird video!  

Posted by DJLIM

After so many years thinking that I can type quite fast and accurately I just discovered that i had gotten slower way slower! Hahahaha I use to be easily getting about 50 words per minute( but i think typing with one hand also contribute to this terrible result lol was eating and typing at the same time haha) but guess since I never really bother to type in the computer I drop! Sigh looks like I must improve on it!

36 words



Hahaha and i just wanted to post the video below as a really random video (taken during the sports carnival thing hahahaha) After all this blog is all about randomness!

This entry was posted on 1:59 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments