Ok so I when to knox!  

Posted by DJLIM


Ok last Friday morning I woke up late as usual and by the time I head to BSC i found that my sis was surrounded by lotz of people in the SLC (though i could be imagining things since i was still sleepy) I heard something about a church, concert, singing and oxygen) Somehow my friends asked her to force me to come! Hahaha but after Alwin aka How's Life Guy offer to be the transport I decided to go!

After a day of incredibly wonderful physics test which i was sure that i MAY not be doing well, i prepared myself to go to Knox!

In the church it was really noisy and lots of poeple everywhere! Met the first group of people at the entrance of the place which was Xi Chen,Esther, Sham and her brother and a few more! Aldwin decided to follow the George and the gang for a while and i waited at the entrance of till Jo and David showed up. Ok then i was given a what i would say a lame tour by Jo (hahaha just kiddin) around the place. Next found our place and we went to the front part of the stage at the incredibly loud music and lotz of people jumping occur! I nearly got knocked down in the process hahaha! Also as a firts timer i got a free soda but i finish mine preety quick (was damn thirsty pretending to scream hahahah) my sis gave me mine and it was damn nasty! it says it taste like lemonade but it taste like something else ( the next day i had a sore troat)

But either way it was great night i got to hear some funny but meaningful talk by a guy whats-his-name and got to meet up with some old friends! Some of them I did not really notice untill through MSN later when i came back saying that I was seen there! Ok thats preety much it for this post and seeya!

P.s. later i went on CityOfLife website the church is apparently a is a non-denominational megachurch in Australia but with its theology is base on the Pentecostal church. So this is the also the first time I been to one of this so call mega churchs! Also World Youth Day in Sydney is also coming (yeah! i always wanted to see it up close)

This entry was posted on 4:20 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments