Finally Season 3 Resumes!  

Posted by DJLIM

Hahaha just watch the boiling rocks on AtLA! And this time they are no stupid filler like episodes! Btw I came across this great fan-made trailer and I decide to post it here! Best lines in the episodes!:

Sokka:my girlfriend turned into the moon"
Zuko:"Thats rough buddy"

Guards: How do you know he is not telling a lie?
Azula's: "because I'm a people person"?

Sokka: Oh, good, you guys have met
Suki: Acutally.... we met a long time ago
Zuko: We did?
Suki: Yeah.... you kinda burned down my village
Zuko: Oh.....sorry about that..... Nice to see you again!

Azula and Ty Lee coming!
Suki: This is the rematch I am waiting for!

Prisoner: Guys your girlfriend is going...(Suki runs off)
After Suki Go all ninja like and she defeated all those guards, climbed up walls, and captured the warden in a few seconds!
Hakoda: "panting" Thats some girl!
Sokka: "panting" Yeah tell me about it!

Guards: what are you doing!
Mai: saving the jerk who dump me!

Mai and Azula fighting ( shuriken vs blue flames/lightning)
Ty Lee stuns and disable Azula! Acting all innocent afterwards!
Ty Lee: C'mon Mai lets go!

And finally:
Zuko:....... like a silver sandwich! LOL hahahaha!

Hahaha I can't wait for the two hour movie finale!







This entry was posted on 2:25 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments