Finally A Long Awaited Break!  

Posted by DJLIM

Well its already a holiday break here for me already and what a what to begin it! I was so sick in the final 3 days of studying and now I at the beginning of the my semester break I am still recovering from my bed ridden illness sigh... Anyway I have lots of stuff to do as always and for the first time sleeping is relegated to my second priority (surprise ain't you) So to kick of my lovely long awaited break from being a bookworm I am gonna list down my top ten list that I WILL/MUST finish during this break!

1. Finish watching the entire Naruto series from season 1-4. (Thank you Graham for the DVDs!!!

2. Practice and polish my long neglected guitar playing skills.( I was so busy for the past few months that I did not have the time to practice!!!)

3. Actually finish my holiday assignments before the next semester! (Next semester is gonna be the toughest yet!!)

4. Find more games for my DS emulator.

5. Watch the season finale of Avatar. (They finally decided to show the air the conclusion of the seried after how many freaking months!!!)

6. Gotta revise my Mandarin vocabulary. (Well I kinda figured that I have to pick it up again since its an Asian Economic Era and all!)

7. Exercise. ( Well all those extremely fattening Aussie barbecue and Italian pasta/lasagna is seriously doing a lot to my health!)

8. Complete my novel to be an aspiring writer!

9. Sleep less. A lot LESS.

10. Never get SICK again!!!! ( I am so sick of being SICK!!!!)

This entry was posted on 12:42 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments