My Best And Worst Photos I have Taken!  

Posted by DJLIM

Ok I just ran through Ben's blog about his best pictures he has ever taken! So I was also inspired to do the same and began to rummage through my entire collection of photos and decided to post my best and worst photos I ever taken! Some are hilarious, some are good and some are plain... well plain! HAhAHA enjoy!

Ok lets start with the place I am nearest at now at the ever bustling city of Melbourne or more specifically the incredible large campus of Melbourne University!



Below is one of the various clock tower the university has to offer!




Ok so now back to my country of 17 years Malaysia and where else but the ever scenic Cameron Highlands. Below its a zen like garden at the lodging place where I use to go for camp!



The colonial architecture of Cameron Highlands! Hahahaha I sneek out of camp eraly in the morning to take a really nice stroll around the place and taking pictures and returning before they realize I was gone!



Flying of the Shanghai now as I take this really cool picture of a boat that has this large LCD display for advertisements and light shows!



Heres another my very own version of the famous Pudong skyline that made Shanghai so famous!



Hers a really cool picture I took from the top of the Oriental Pearl Tower! ( The one with the oddly shape rocket like tower! Hahahaha!) Just look at the boats!



Ok so now on to my worst pictures which has to be taking photos of people! I just suck at it! Below is a fine example of me trying to take this fine specimen called Philemon and failing miserably



Ok maybe I should pair up Philemon with Eunice........



Why Philemon....Why!!!$@^!@%^#?




Then again I can't really blame him as I do not really good in photos anyway! I have this weird fetish with hand signals! Hahahaha wonder why she followed me as well!



There it is again! I wonder how can i pose like that! And somehow Huey has it as well!



Lets face it the only reason why I look reasonably ok in this pix is because of all the smarty pants surrounding me and..... one bodekker there! (Hahahaha just kidding!!!)



Ah yes My first pix which does not have weird hand signals and no ugly faces! Courtesy of Janice Louis.



Hahaha thanks to Janice I somehow manage to cover half my face!

This entry was posted on 7:31 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Nice pics dude! Hahaha...the university and the shanghai pics are damn nice, regardless of the picture quality. Haha.

Hmm, the worst pics you taken is not bad at all...except for...ahem...