YES!!!!! A WEEK TO HOLS!!!!  

Posted by DJLIM

Yes just one more final week of boredom read study! Before the holidays!!! Finally a semester break! Its really a great relief that I can finally have some down time for myself! Hahahaha!

After suffering with the mid-years (chemistry was difficult but fun and physics was fun but difficult) Biology on the other hand was a yawn fest! It was to easy ...jeez I am begin to sound overconfident here!

Ok so my plans for the holidays is just gonna be filled up with lots of badminton time at Monash, basketball near my place and finally I can finish my 1000 page novel I was planning to start on in my quest to be a great writer! Hahahahahaha! Happy Holidays everybody (ot at least to myself!!!.... Now if only I can do something about the weather....Stupid rain!

This entry was posted on 11:38 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

wow u write?? lol i should have guessed that earlier since u blog soo much haha... i was just suddenly inspired to come here again coz i was soo bored n saw u online =P btw if u wanna book the monash uni courts n i can go u can use my monash uni ID card =)