Finally I found a DS Emulator that works!  

Posted by DJLIM

Yeah me I finally found a DS emulator that works!!! It took me a while to find the latest and most stable version of this emulator, heck I went to all this internet forums to try and find one but at long last I finally succeeded!! Using the DS emulator is pretty fun as I can use the touch screen feature with the mouse and playing games on it is unique! Downloaded 10 DS games so far and I hope they are worthwhile! For your information the most stable DS emulator out there right now is NO$GBA. Ok thats all Seeya!

This entry was posted on 11:44 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

Great! Thanks a lot! I've been struggling to search for a stable DS emulator for years! The last one I downloaded was a crappy version; it loads my pokemon diamond well but when a battle starts, it just crashes.. Stupid!

Wow.. You found a emulator.. I found one years ago and to emulate the framerate it nearly overloaded my com.. With a Dual Core Pentium 2.66GHz, the mac=ximum framerate it achieved was 6 frame per second.. So I gave up since then.. More on PS2 I'm concentrating now.. As it originally involved multiple cores, it may be possible now with the Yorkshire family processors..

Woah only 6 frames per second mines can go up to 32-45 frame per second depending on the type of game!