Do You Ever Wish You Were Lucky Like This Guy?  

Posted by DJLIM

WoW i recently read an article at http://www.thestreet.com/story/10422230/1/did-this-college-admissions-junkie-play-fair.html
and its about this guy from New York that applied to 18 colleges and was offered a place in 17 of them!!1 Institutions namely Harvard,Stanford and other Ivy League schools gave him a place! The only College that turn him down was MIT. Damn is that guy lucky or what! Seriously I envy that guy quite a lot! He must have lots of money to spend as well (in th US a person must pay a fee just to send and application to a University of their choice!!)

Sometimes I wonder what it takes to have such luck in the world. Heck I wonder how it feels like to have the privilege to say NO to some of the offers by one (or in this case 17) top universities in the world! Ok I know that I am rambling but you have to wonder why can't I be like him sometime in my life! Hahahaha! Seeya!

This entry was posted on 9:23 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments