Okay So Now I am worried about next term!  

Posted by DJLIM

Ok its not even half way through my holidays when I am beginning to feel that I am damn worried about my studies for next term! I know it sounds kind of crazy saying this in the holidays but I am seriously worried about it! After my fiasco with the mid-years and reading to MANY stories about people who work hard and still FAIL in UNI life, thanks to the incredible massive database of sad stories I ran through while reading blogs fro other people I naturally got worried! So I decided to go through the list of subjects/chapters I am gonna do next term.

Lets see going through Biology I have an its gonna be everything to do with genetics and human evolution aka the Darwanian theory. Wow sounds .......................................................
.......................................................................................
.......................................................................................
BORING! Hahahaha but then again I was always reading stuff about human evolution and I sorta like genetics back in form 5! (remember the wonder meiosis and other genestic stuff)

For chemistry its gonna be everything to do with the industry and energy so should be difficult as always. Physics well more of the same old stuff about electricity,light,photoelectric effect and waves but the stuff I was really hoping to do for my detail of study I HOPE is gonna be Photonics especially Quantum theory! Hahahaha I sound like a nerd but when I saw this program aboout it when I was little thanks to ASTRO i fell in love with it! I just hope that I do not get synchrotron of light! That is crappingly complicated by the looks of their damn long equations!!! Heres an extract from ever trusty book of insane physics! Hahahaha! (I suggest you click on the image so you can have a better view)


Hahahaha well for the rest like English guess I am gonna go through my same strategy like always by pretending to sux at ENGLISH while I do other stuff! Hahahaha! Ok thats all seeya!

This entry was posted on 4:56 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments