Finally A Little Free Time!  

Posted by DJLIM

Ok its really a long time since I did any blogging and all since I had no internet and was also really busy so I am gonna summarize what i did in the past 3 weeks offline!

1. When to Melbourne Uni to do some Mendelian genetics experiment with vinegar flies listing down their various genetic mutations! ( wow sounds so boring......but at least I got to go somewhere). Other stuff included trying our hand on analyzing DNA with gel electrophoresis.
A gel electrophoresis equipment.



Hey there little fly do you wanna be mutated?

2. When to possibly the weirdest/funniest music festival in my life time called Music Madness. Well some acts were good others disturbing and some just sing for the fun of it!

3. Studying!

4. Spent 4 hours assembling and troubleshooting my new ADSL internet line! ( I so miss my wireless modem)

5. Watch the season 3 finale of Avatar and I loved it to bits!!! I want a season 4!



6. Spent an hour each morning thawing the ice on the car windscreen! (it seriously sucks the cold weather seem to freeze averything! (I even saw on the news that some other cities like Sydney Snowed!!

7. Sleep!!! Yeah my favourite activity in the world especially when the weather is cold!

Ok thats all gotta go I am having my UMAT tomorrow!

This entry was posted on 10:44 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments