Hei help me solve this!!! Anyone!!!!  

Posted by DJLIM

Ok i recently had gain a new found interest in cryptography and was spending a lot of time on it during this past holidays but it is a seriously annoying hobby so anyone with great metamathematical knowledge with a love for puzzles please help me decode the following codes! I know the type of techniques that goes in encrypting them but I hope you guys can help!

BZDRZQ'R VHED LTRS AD ZANUD RTROHBHNM (for this i already solve it using the Caeser Shift Cipher, its kinda easy when I know what key to use!)

But this code really sucks!

FHYULCVBYEBYJEUDSYQEAFELWRGFGCQ
ISVBCVTIQOUQFMUDCYEJRPGQGRKEZOU
CSRGOTDRRRKEKRDCUNARMNXTCUHCZAQ
WHCVOLRFZHNDMGQBYEBYJEYZEYOTFBX

I AM guessing the one above uses a Vigenere Cipher

and lastly the code below
MHILY LZA ZBHL XBPZXBL MVYABUHL HWWPBZ JSHBKPBZ JHLJBZ

which uses the same old Caser Shift Cipher!

So if any of you have an idea on how to crak the message please tell me!! I seriously suck at it!!!
p.s. for more info on the other types of cipher press here

This entry was posted on 5:49 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments