University here I come!  

Posted by DJLIM

After waiting agonizingly like an idiot for my clock to reach 6.30 pm today I finally knew what university I got into and drum roll please.......I got into...........................................................................
Deakin University!



Yup I am actually quite satisfied with what I got heck I will be doing Bachelor of Arts(International studies)/ Bachelor of commerce! A double degree which I am seriously ecstatic after all I get to have internship with an overseas organization during penultimate year!! I can see it now Paris here I come! Hahahaha!( Though I can imagine it will be some place more mundane).

Yes world I am finally or going to be a formal undergraduate student!!! Heres my online offer!


Ok that's all time to prepare myself for a challenging year! Seeya!

This entry was posted on 12:16 AM and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments