January 20th  

Posted by DJLIM


The date 20th of January is coming and it is a really

significant day for me! Not only is the eyes of the entire world going to be fixed

on the Presidential Inauguration of Barrack Obama, which by the way it is also

coincidentally touted as one of the most expensive Inauguration events in US

presidential history it is going to be a significant event and will be one for the

history books!







On a more personal level it is also going be the day when

the first round university offers are going to be release in Victoria for 2009! I

seriously can't wait! Though I am going to be nervous wondering what university and

which course or courses I will be accepted. I just hope i will get my first

preference and if worse come to worse I can always wait for the second round offers.

Damn the wait is killing me! Wish me luck!



This entry was posted on 3:54 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments