Flabbergasted !!!  

Posted by DJLIM

Today I went online and was flabbergasted !!!

Why you ask?
Just realize that the tertiary placement offers through VTAC is going to be release tomorrow on the

freaking 19th of January

, 6.30 pm one full day before 20th!!! My mind is racing right now as the words "Oh my Gawd" keeps on repeating it self in my brain like a broken old record player!

I feel so screwed right now....looks I am going to have a beer in one hand and a gun in another ....depending on the result I am going to use one of them! God I so hate university applications.....(crosses fingers, killed a rabbit for its lucky foot,praying like crazy and undergoing a strange mystic occult ritual) X_X

I am officially having a severe depressing nervous breakdown....

This entry was posted on 8:57 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments