What I miss most about Malaysia!  

Posted by DJLIM

Hahaha its has almost 4 months now being overseas in Australia and so far it has been great though there are still lotz of things i miss being in Malaysia! This are my top 5 list of what i miss in Mal€aysia!

1. FOOD!!!!!-Food in Malaysia is way better than most stuff the Aussies can produce here anyway!
I am not sayin it is bad but it is just not as colorful or as tasty as MAS food! Hahaha
I sincerely miss my favourite nasi lemak,lok lok, char kui tiew,hor fun,hakka mee,muruku,roti tisu, all the kui muih and of course those of you who know me very well the ever delicous and nutty ban chan kui!Hahaha I just fall in love with the sight of any of those such foods and willing to do anything for them when I go back to Malaysia! Ummm just thinkin of it makes me hungry!

2. The weather!- The best way to summarise it up here is the weather sux big time! One minute cold ,one minute boiling hot well its just vary to much for me! When it rains I can often be seen wearing the most hideous and thickest clothes just to stay warm in a heated room! LOL if its really cold I often take my sister pink fluffy slippers to wear! (i rather my feet warm than bein called WEIRD HAHAHA)

3.Talkin MAS Politics- Kinda miss just hangin around with my friends and listen to them bashing the goverment (u hear that Chien Young and Clement and all the critical wannabe politicians out there hahaha)! just wish i can be part of the exciting times happenin in Malaysia politics right now! Hmmm maybe one day I join Pakatan Rakyat and contest in the elections! Hahaha!

4.TV SHOWS!- I miss all the shows that Malaysian tv channels show everynight and everyday of the week! Shows like Smallvilie (what season is it now?), Gilmore Girls ( i just love the witty and funny dialogues),Amazing Race Asia(go team Malaysia! and Japan sorry just love the Japanese team Daichi and SAwaka!), One In A Million (Faizal and Suki 4eva),heck i even miss all the cantonese and TVB shows, The Quikie (I love those guys and thx for the prizes hahaha i just love hearin Phat Fabes,Razif Hashim, Rina omar,Aishah sinclair and the hottie Belinda talk hahaha), all the anime on AnIMAX!, and lotz more!

5.Cheap rates at the cybercafe!- Sigh spending a few bucks in Aussie cyber cafes for only two hours is rediculous! With that money I can spend like 2 whole days in cyber cafe in MAlaysia for the same amount! Imagine DOTA, World Of Warcraft and lotz more for the whole day!

This entry was posted on 10:37 PM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

this post so malaysian....good good...haha

lol i totally agree with ur no. 1,2,4! hahaha i miss mamak =( n yeah melbourne's weather is four seasons in one day la... cant do much bout it! u still hav yet to see hail im guessing? n i still wanna watch the funny drama series from msian tv!!