Tagged by Karen! (ok i play along with this game)  

Posted by DJLIM

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?-
Bleach,Law of Ueki and generally all anime

2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?-

The ability to read ppl minds and seek their deepest darkest secret! Hahha sounds scary!

3. How do you think about yourself?-
Dispicable hahahaha easily bored more like it!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?-
Well to the after life and actually come back to write a bestselling book about it hahahaha!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?-

Write a best selling book about the afterlife hahahaha!

6. Do you have a crush now?-
Crush? I never CRUSH anyone before! Gasp what if i kill him/her!

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
-
My computer! Its literally my life!

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?-
put under my pillow and sleep with it! i always wonder how that feels like!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?-
Aiyah being single for a couple more years sounds better to me!

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.-

friendly,easy to talk too,kinda cute hahahaha!

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?-
I hate ppl who like to attack me for no apparent reason and then accuse of doin stuff which i was'nt

12. What is your ambition?-
Doin somethin heroic and dying in the process! what am i sayin.... stupid english novel corrupted my mind! Never read Sky Burial!

13. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?-
I do not really care!

14. What do you think is the most important in your life?
GOD! then my family then my friends,then my wife,then my 2nd wife,then my mistress,then my slave...etc hahahaha

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?-
God No I am to poor! Hahahaha

16. What is the thing that you really want now-Sleep its like 1 am in the mornin already!

17. Why does it hurt when you punch someone?-
Damn why must his bones be made up of steel!


18. Is there anything that you have done which you regret?-
well there the matter of the day i was born........

19. Are you hungry right now?-
yup gonna fix myself a snack before sleeping!

20. Do you think that this survey is totally useless?-
No its not TOATALY useless is just PLAIN useless! hahahaha!

Okay thats all I do not want to tag anybody I never really like startin chain letter stuff anyway!

This entry was posted on 7:19 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

hey...u did the survey....haha...