New Blog! Fun Run!The Most tiring Day!  

Posted by DJLIM

Hahahaha to honestly tell you this really seem like dejavu for me since this like my second blog (my last one I kinda forgot my password lol ).Anyway new blog new entries and I hope I got a better memory this time!

Now on to my first posting! Today I went to the most gruelling run of my life which ironically was name the "FUN RUN". Damn that was such a misleading name! It was pure
torture running through 5km of the rockiest terrain I ever put my poor soles on! It was seriously dumb I actually thought it will be kinda like the Merentas Desa events that I use to go back in SMI! But boy was I sure wrong! And for some sadistic reason I was put in the U21 group and was force to take the longer route..Sigh that’s life for you! (The girls got a shorter more "easier" route as far as I can see at that time) Heck if I was not so tired I would already take some photos of my trek but unfortunately I was to tired walking that long of a distance!

Hahahaha but at he end it was kinda worth it as there was the always reliable Aussie barbecue waiting for me at the end the sausages by my standards was HUGE Hashanah! Heck I eat about 8 of them and was not even caring weather it was BURNT or not (well actually all of them was black) Sigh but after a gruelling and dumb hike like that one can't complain can you? So about 2pm it was over and the bus back to Brentwood came to pick us up and of to my next exhausting challenge - Biology until 5pm! Hahahaha it was a really tiring day after all!

This entry was posted on 6:22 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

harrlllooooo...i found ur blog through daniel hazmy's blog...i link u k...

lol it IS like merentas desa wert... n yeah all gals only had to do 3km haha! n if ure turning 18 this year u'd b put in U21 lol... poor u! at least there were the sausages =P

Hahaha esther it may be funny for you but my shoes are still dusty from the trek! Sausages was burnt though!