Sigh should I take it?  

Posted by DJLIM

Sigh reflecting on my life I am now approaching another crossroad.

Not sure why but I am beginning to see my future is looking less and less likely to be in Malaysia.

In about a couple of months or so I will be eligible to burn my little red book that ties me back to my country of birth for a blue one that will bind me to a new country.

Wondering whether taking up the mantle of being a citizen of Australia could be a big mistake or an opportunity of a lifetime.

Either way a little part of me will be lost along the way.

Sigh wondering whether should I take it.

Or cling on to hope that something else will come along and make the decision for me.


Sigh should i take it?

This entry was posted on 12:41 AM and is filed under , , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments