Spring is coming but.......  

Posted by DJLIM

Spring is coming and the stupid acquiescent cold weather of winter should be over right? Wrong its so damn cold.....and wet.........and wet! I can't take this anymore I so just want to explode!

Sigh studying here its like a chore and for once I just wish the maximum temperature can be AT LEAST 17 degree C!!!! I just wanna buy some Eskimo suits and sit with it all day!

I want this suits so bad.....



Anyway as usual I am feeling so freaking homesick an just can't really be myself ever since I came here. Sigh just really feel bored and tired all this while which I blame on the stupid erratic weather! But I seriously just hope that I can this over with!

On other news I have been joining probaly the worst most deceitful and humorous Black Jack game every lunch time with about 13 to 15 people! Yes you saw it right folks a double digit freaking number! So you can imagine how the game its like! Virtually in every game somebody MUST have a black jack!

Hahahaha but also the guys I play with are the biggest cheaters I ever met! Stealing and keeping royals and aces so they can win! Hahahaha you should see what happens after every hand and the dealer was shuffling a really thin stack of cards! Hahahaha! Even swapping cards was normal but heck its all good fun and erhem erhem it was the only way I can ever win a round! So anyway thats all the updates and seeya!

This entry was posted on 3:29 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments