Busy....Busy....Busy  

Posted by DJLIM

Yes but contradictory to the title above I just FEEL busy but anyway I just finish another physics test with something to do with a media article and next up is a maths SAC and later biology and finally English.But I also have other concerns about life and often think about them. I had just to put it in writing.

Life seems so unfair to me sometimes....( I am not really complaining but face it when you see other people more well of, smarter,cooler and whatever one can;t help but feel it. I know that there are people that are worse of then any of us but lets face it, its not really a comforting thought. Why can't the wold just be more equal from time to time and the more UNDERSTANDING people be created. Yes I believe that the key word here is understanding not smart,not charismatic not, popular,not wise but understanding.

I have read news and reports about how atrocious acts had been committed by people in power and the empathy of the people on the ground. We are divided by our petty differences and arrogance in what we believe is right. Sometimes we feel that we are so in the right that we just disregard the feelings and needs of others.Our obsession with competing ideologies and religious belief has made us all cold blooded then ever.

Sigh I am seriously wondering why I feel this way, perhaps I took a while just to see the world around me and this feeling just came rushing in. Perhaps if we just take a break from our busy...busy... life maybe you can better appreciate the world around us more.

This entry was posted on 3:34 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments