Chartered Accountant Student Challenge 2009 (Personal Update)  

Posted by DJLIM

Heya! It was whirl wind journey for me today especially in regards to my teams submission for the Chartered Accountant Student Challenge 2009. Even I gotta admit that the overwhelming response in the votes was way beyond my expectations more so since the entire team are just plain old wet behind the ears first year students and would like to give a big thank you to all those who have found my report an interesting read and voted for it as well. a big thank you to all of you.

Also if anyone of you are still interested in reading my report and contemplating in voting it as well just head to my team profile , E-Star Solutions and vote for my team if you think we deserve it. Pheww its only the first day and we have reach 100+ votes for it and once again a big thank you to all of you that voted for my report.

Thanks again and feel free to check out the link.

This entry was posted on 6:21 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments