Happy New Year!  

Posted by DJLIM

Well in a few hours time Australia is heading to a new year in 2009. It was overall a pretty eventful year for me, after all if you had move overseas for the first time in your life and actually begin studying here its going be a exciting, boring, disappointing but strangely at the same time very rewarding. So as 2009 comes I did something which I never really bothered to be doing for past few years which is going to have a new years resolution. I am not sure how it is going to help in 2009 but heck the fact is I already have a major goal next year and if I am lucky i am going to achieve it.

So to everybody and the rest of the world whether in poverty stricken Darfur to the bright lights of New York I just want to you wish all of you a really Happy New Year and may next year be a better year for all of us! Seeya next year!


Happy New Year Comments

This entry was posted on 5:10 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments