Australia the Film  

Posted by DJLIM




Run Kidman RUn!


Above the two big Aussie stars that's creating a lot of plubicity.


I am not really sure why I am gonna blog about some movie that I had not seen yet but this film entitles Australia sounds like a really big thing here right now and I my as well get caught up in it.

The premise of the movie by face value its not that bad after a love story set in times of war has been done before aka Pearl Harbor its by itself promising! The plot itself is very "Ozzie" with characters known as The Drover and drunk guy and the like, with star power in the form of Nicole Kidman and Wolverine (hahaha i meant Hugh Jackman I just can't wait for Wolverine's Movie ). So anyway its a really big film over here in Australia and the people are saying its the best thing ever since slice bread. So it not surprising they are tying this their new tourism campaign and even I gotta admit its a really cool one.

All in all I am just gonna say give this movie a try if you are into these kinds of movies with a lot of emphasis on the scenery which by the way is LOT and if you are big fans of the actors and names of movies named after a country.


Now if the Wolverine Origins movie is coming out soon....

This entry was posted on 12:43 AM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments